Questions? We'd like to hear from you!
- We are located on Granville Street between Nelson Street and Smithe Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver, across the street from the Vogue Theatre. It is a heritage building with no lifts or elevators, so we are not wheelchair accessible.
that we live, move & create here on the traditional, unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations. In this space, we vow to provide a safe space for all dancers to learn, grow and connect.
- 927 Granville Street
- Vancouver, B.C.
- V6Z 1L3
- *Front desk and sign-in on 3rd floor
- P: 604-684-9542
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are public parking lots on either side of Granville between Nelson and Helmecken, and metered parking nearby on Howe, Seymour and Nelson.
- A 5 minute walk from Granville Skytrain Station or City Centre on the Canada Line, and well-serviced by any of the downtown buses.