- Expires 1 month after purchase date. No refunds or transfers
- Not valid for Workshops & Guest Teachers
- Offer limit of one 3 for $30, and one 3 for $40, per person
- No refunds on Class Cards or on any unused portion
- Class Cards are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Class Cards cannot be shared and are non-transferable
- Specialty, Master classes and Guest Teachers may carry extra charges
- Workshop refund policy: If before the workshop starts, a student is unable to attend, HDC will either refund the amount minus a $25 processing fee or transfer the whole amount to the student's account at HDC
- After the first class there are no refunds unless there is a medical reason accompanied by a doctor's note. A refund would be subject to the $25 processing fee and classes attended. After a workshop has started, there is no pro-rating of the fees
- Make-up class: In some circumstances, 1 make-up class may be given per workshop session. Students must write "make-up" when signing in to the drop-in class. 1 make-up request must be made within 1 week from their absence from the class. Email: email@example.com
- Workshop drop-ins: A student may drop-in on the first day of the workshop or with permission of the instructor. The cost is $1 more than a regular drop-in. Class cards can be used +$2. These fees are added to make it fair to students who committed to purchasing the whole series
Summer Intensive (Adult & Junior)
- Absolutely NO refunds unless accompanied by a doctor's note and will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee
- Due to Covid-19 we are operating at limited capacity (50%). Due to the smaller class sizes, and in order to give our wait-list clients enough time to get to the studio, we need at least 4 hours notice before class time.
- If your cancellation did not occur within our early cancellation window (4 hours), your account has been charged as if you had attended.
You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, birthdate and emergency contact information. If you register for a class or buy a class card on behalf of your child, you will also be asked to provide certain information about your child, such as your child's name and age.
We will use your information that you submit to us for the purposes for which it was submitted. For example, if you register for a workshop, you will receive enrolment details, our refund policy and receipt via email. If you buy a class ard/or our Intro Offer, you will receive an email receipt and future reminder if the class card is about to expire. Furthermore, we may use your personal information to send you periodic communications by e-mail to keep you up to date on current classes at Harbour Dance Centre and cancellations and/or time changes. You may opt out of receiving promotional or advertising e-mail communications from us by: (1) clicking the appropriate box on your Mindbody Online profile, (2) clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in such e-mail communications, or (3) sending an e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the heading line to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harbour Dance Centre offers dance classes and workshops to adults and children ages 16 and up. In July, Harbour Dance Centre offers a Summer Intensive for ages 10 and up. Clients under the age of 18 are required to get a signature from a parent or guardian. We encourage all visitors to the website or studio who are under the age of 18 and wish to communicate with us to use the assistance of their parent/guardian.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell any personal information to any third parties. Except for the very limited purposes discussed in this paragraph, we also will not share any of your personal information with third parties.
We use other businesses to perform certain services for us, such as processing credit card payments, loyalty points rewards program, marketing assistance and data analysis. We may provide personal information to those businesses when that information is necessary for them to complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties. Those businesses will not be permitted to use your information for any purposes other than to perform their services for Harbour Dance Centre.
Protecting the security of your personal information is very important to us. When you transmit personal information or credit card information from your computer, tablet or smart phone to our secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.