Check out the newest auditions offered at the moment at Harbour Dance Centre. We'll regularly update this page to keep you informed and in the loop. For questions feel free to e-mail us at: email@example.com
Intensive Training Program 2019-20
ITP provides the education aspiring dancers need to pursue a career in commercial dance. Our classes, seminars and mentorship help dancers realize their future in this industry.
Directed by Moe Brody, ITP consists of 25 hours per week in company training and classes from Harbour’s extensive schedule.
- March 9th at 4pm sign-in
- Harbour Dance Centre
- April 12th at 12pm
- Alive Danceworks 401-722 85 Street SW Calgary AB T3H 1S6
Norwegian Cruise Line Auditions
- May 10th - 9:00am (Sign-in) **audition starts at 9:30am
- Harbour Dance Centre - 927 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
We are seeking exceptional, versatile dancers with strong technique and experience in multiple dance styles. Females (5’2” – 5’10”) should have a lean/fit silhouette. Males (5’9” – 6’4”) should have a strong, muscular physique; able to perform shirtless on stage when required. All dancers must have outstanding performance quality and stage presence. Gymnastics, aerial training, tumbling & partnering skills are a plus!
- Please be prepared to learn multiple dance combinations and bring a current headshot and resume.
- Singer/Dancers prepare one vocal selection from the vocalist breakdown on our website as well as one vocal selection that showcases you best. Please come to the August 2nd vocalist call, or be prepared to send in a self-tape.
- Female dancers, please be prepared to dance in both heels and flats.