Kill The Lights Co
KTL is a Vancouver urban dance company founded by Ken Yung and Shauna Smith. The company offers intensive, mentorship training that focuses on giving individual dancers recognition in the dance industry and helping them to achieve their goals.
Collaborating with some of Vancouver's best choreographers, KTL has also worked with top industry professionals from around the world.
Each company member is trained in various forms of urban dance including Freestyle, as they work to explore and create their own choreography.
Our program includes:
- Workshops and discussions with industry professionals on various topics including getting an agent, running a group, marketing and self promotion
- Training in various urban dance styles, freestyling, choreographing and teaching
- Career mentorship
- Special rate on additional drop-in classes
- Rehearsal classes every Sunday from 4:45-7:15 and Friday evenings 8-10:00pm
- Performance opportunities, and much more!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next program term
September 19' - June 20'
Saturday July 20, 2019 at 3:00 (sign-in at 2:30pm)
What to bring at auditions
To register: email email@example.com with your dance resume and head shot/photo.