Junior Summer Intensive
- Ages 10 - 16
- Week 1: July 22-26
ready set dance!
2019 information and schedule coming soon. *Below is last year's Summer Intensive.
This year's Summer Dance Intensive, we offer the professional, emerging, and recreational dancer a wonderful opportunity to work with a superb and diverse collection of teachers. They look forward to sharing their technical knowledge and passion for dance with you!
faculty & styles
schedule & sign up
- Level 1: Able to retain some choreography, complete basic pirouettes, chaines turns, and jetes.
- Level 2: More advance flexibility, more intricate choreography, advance jumps & turns.
- 1 Hour classes: $82 + GST (5 classes)
- 1.25 Hr classes: $92 + GST (5 classes)
- 1.5 Hr classes: $102 + GST (5 classes)
SAVE 10% by registering by May 31, 2018!
Absolutely NO refunds unless accompanied by a doctor's note and will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
Sign Up - Single Purchase
- Runs in two 1 week sessions (Monday to Friday).
- Take up to 4 classes a day.
- No audition necessary.
- To Register Click on the"Register" button below the class and you will be re-directed to Mindbody Online to make an account, enroll and pay for your class.
Sign Up - Multiple Purchases
- 1. Visit the HDC Mindbody Online Login here
- 2. *If prompted to Find your MINDBODY site - type in Harbour Dance Centre, then select it.
- 3. Log-In or Select Continue to site without logging in
- 4. Select the Online Store tab
- 5. Select either Junior Summer or Adult Summer Intensives
- 6. Select the series of class (1-hour, 1.25-hour, 1.5-hour)
- 7. Select Yes to the class you would like to purchase
- 8. Then click on the Continue Shopping link next to the Checkout button
- 9. It will be added to your cart, and you can repeat the steps 4 - 8 again to add more classes.
- Once all classes are added select Shopping Cart under the online store tab. Then select Checkout for login/payment.
Faculty and Styles
Turns & Jumps | Lyrical Contemporary
Broadway | Contemporary Jazz
Turns & Jumps | Stretch & Flexibility
Contemporary Jazz | Tap
Stretch & Strength