Adult Summer Intensive 2019
- Ages 14 and up
- Week 1: July 8-12
- Week 2: July 15-19
ready, set, dance!
This year's Summer Dance Intensive, we offer the professional, emerging, and recreational dancer a wonderful opportunity to work with a superb and diverse collection of teachers. They look forward to sharing their technical knowledge and passion for dance with you!
faculty & styles
schedule & sign up
- A low level dance class for dancers looking to pick up a new style, or starting again after a break. Some experience required.
- Technical: We recommend 2-5 years of training. Jumps, turns and extensions will be included, as well as the ability to pick up choreography relatively quickly.
- Technical: We recommend over 5 years of intensive training. More advance flexibility, intricate choreography, and advance jumps & turns.
- Open Level
- Open level classes are designed to accommodate different levels within the class. Students must have a minimum of two years of training.
- 1 Hour classes: $87 (5 classes)
- 1.25 Hr classes: $97 (5 classes)
- 1.5 Hr classes: $107 (5 classes)
SAVE 10% by registering before May 31.
Absolutely NO refunds unless accompanied by a doctor's note and will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
Sign Up - Single Course Purchase
- Runs in two 1 week sessions (Monday to Friday).
- Take up to 4 classes a day.
- No audition necessary.
- To Register Click on the"Register" button below the class and you will be re-directed to the Mindbody Online pop-up to make an account, enroll and pay for your class.
Sign Up - Multiple Course Purchases
- 1. Visit the HDC Mindbody Online Login here
- 2. *If prompted to Find your MINDBODY site - type in Harbour Dance Centre, then select it.
- 3. Log-In or select Continue to site without logging in
- 4. Select the Online Store tab
- 5. Select either Junior Summer Intensive or Summer Intensive for Adults
- 6. Select the series of class (1-hour, 1.25-hour, 1.5-hour)
- 7. Select Yes to the class you would like to purchase
- 8. Then click on the Continue Shopping link next to the Checkout button
- 9. It will be added to your cart, and you can repeat the steps 4 - 8 again to add more classes.
- Once all classes are added select Shopping Cart under the online store tab. Then select Checkout for login/payment.
Turns & Jumps
Ballet | Contemporary
Faculty and Styles
Stretch & Strength