- All classes are drop-in, with the exception of workshops
- Pre-registration not required, decide which classes you want to attend according to your schedule and level
- Specialty eg. Progressive Ballet Tech, Master classes and Guest Teachers may carry extra charges
Most Street Style classes. (ex. Hip Hop, Sexy Street, Grooving etc.)
- $17 1-hour
- $14 1-hour pro
- $33 3 x 1-hour
- $80 5 x 1-hour
- $155 10 x 1-hour
- $290 20 x 1-hour
- $140 10 x 1-hour
- $270 20 x 1-hour
Most Technique classes. (ex. Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, etc. )
- $20 1.5-hour
- $17 1.5-hour pro
- $44 3 x 1.5-hour
- $95 5 x 1.5-hour
- $185 10 x 1.5-hour
- $350 20 x 1.5-hour
- $160 10 x 1.5-hour
- $310 20 x 1.5-hour
First time Intro Offer
Get one or both of these deals! Each package below expires 1 month from purchase date. Not valid for Workshops & Guest Teachers.
Savings with a Class card
*Each package below expires 1 year from purchase date.
Hip Hop, Groovin', Sexy Street, Heels, Tap, Beginner Contemporary Jazz, Animation, Popping, Locking, House, Whine Yo Waist, Ballet Barre, Floor Barre.
Hip Hop, Groovin', Sexy Street, Heels, Tap, Beginner Contemporary Jazz, Animation, Popping, Locking, House, Whine Yo Waist, Ballet Barre, Floor Barre
- Hip Hop, Groovin', Sexy Street, Heels, Tap, Beginner Contemporary Jazz, Animation, Popping, Locking, House, Whine Yo Waist, Ballet Barre, Floor Barre
Personalize your gift cards with a message while setting your own amount value.
Looking to take lots of classes? Reduced Rate Monthly is a contract that offers classes at almost half price to make it easier on your wallet. To qualify for this rate, you must do a minimum of 10 classes a week. This is for dancers wishing to take their training seriously. The classes expire every 30 days. Please see the front desk for more information.
CADA & Professional rates
For members of CADA (Canadian Alliance of Dance Artists), Harbour Dance Centre offers special rates for all our drop-in classes. CADA members must bring in a valid CADA membership card. Professional means anyone that works in a company as a professional performer, Member of a Union of Performers (ie: Equity or Union of Performing Artists), Contract dancers (ie: Cruise ships, Touring shows) or Teachers of advanced level classes.
Please note the following
- NO REFUNDS on cards or on any unused portion
- Class cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Class cards are non-transferable & non-shareable
- Arrrive at least 15 minutes before class if you need to get a class card
- Workshops: a student may drop-in on the first day of the workshop or with permission of the instructor. The cost is $1 more than a regular drop-in. Class cards can be used +$2. These fees are added to make it fair to students who committed to purchasing the whole series
- We accept cash, VISA, Master Card or Interac for payment. No cheques
- Students under the age of 18 require a guardian signature on the Harbour Dance Liability Waiver. Please download, complete, and bring to class with you
- GST included in all the prices