Honey is a training program that specializes in commercial-style dance like Sexy Street Jazz, Hip Hop, and Heels. The program launched in the Fall of 2017 under the direction of Lauren Maynard (Artistic Director), Mary Gavilan (Artistic Director) and Pamela Rosa.
Honey consists of three levels – Intro/Beginner, Beginner/Intermediate & Intermediate/Advanced – and dance experience is required. Throughout the season, the group performs at charity events, industrials, parties and shows throughout the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. Dancers in the program have the opportunity to learn repertoire choreography from members of Harbour Dance Centre’s world class faculty. Entry to the program is by audition only. The next opportunity to audition for Honey will be August 26 for the upcoming 18/19 season.
The program includes:
- Master classes from industry professionals on topics such as: makeup for stage, audition technique, how to get a talent agent
- Annual group photo shoot, where dancers have the opportunity to have professional headshots taken
- A special rate on additional drop-in classes
- Rehearsals once a week on Wednesday of Friday evenings
- Commitment period: 3 x 3 month terms (Sept-June)
For more information contact Mary Gavilan at: email@example.com
Next program term September-December
September - June 2019
Next Audition Sunday July 7 at 4:30pm (sign-in 4:00pm).