You know you are a dancer when...
- You always make getting out of bed a big deal by sliding off the mattress all contemp style (after all the bones in your body crack, of course).
- You are injured and pay a visit to the doctor who tells you to stay off dancing for 6 weeks, but we all know that's not happening.
- You're walking down the street and spontaneously kick your leg behind you to get that hip to crack.
- It's the one day you're not wearing sweats and everyone looks at you like you're Neville Longbottom post-puberty #damn.
- Your eyeliner is on point(e) and so are you #flawless.